Friday, July 15, 2011

After Bersih - Ban of Comic

Today NST, 15/07/2011.... (I have to clarify here, I don't buy newspaper, all sources of newspaper are from my office, if my management buy Star, then the story will be from Star..LOL)

The Home Minister had banned 3 books to preserve public orders. The 3 books will be:-
1) 1 Funny Malaysia
2) Perak Darul Kartun
3) March to Putrajaya : Malaysia's New Era is At Hand

However, do these books necessary to publish in Malaysia? Do you think that oversea publishers would not interested to publish these book if there is a huge international market? Come lar.... I think everyone should have known what is Malaysia market compare to global market. And seriously, I think our cartoonist are famous enough that outside publisher would want to do this, they are after all, businessman. If the books publish at oversea, I believe the Children of Malaysia still be able to get a copy of it, if anyone interested, and I strongly believe we will support our local talent as much. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment