Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Nite Laugh : My Thousand Apologies

Nobody is perfect....so I'm nobody
Question : Who is perfect in this world?
Answer : Nobody
Apology
Apologies
Does not that Nobody understand, "SORRY" is never any cure at all....

Why apologize?

My apologies - for being rich...with your monies
My apologies - for the airplane that can't fly....for it is without engine
My apologies - for people cheated me with a submarine that cannot submerge
My apologies - for letting my dogs out of the cage and the people get bitten
My apologies - for letting the cows stay in the luxury condo but there are people living on the street
My apologies - for bringing in poison to your hometown and lying to you with wide eyes that it is not poison
My apologies - for my girlfriend being blown into pieces
My apologies - for my big spender wifey who loves "Diamond are Forever"...de movie
My apologies - for my loving BIG girlfriend designer collection
My apologies - for hurting your eyes with my botox face

Sorry, I'm so sorry...... sooohllllliiiiiii laarrr!!! You must trust me lar....I'm a good human, next round you must choose me ok?? Choose me like this ----> 'X'


Nia Seng!! 凸凸凸凸凸凸



No comments:

Post a Comment